last update : 07.September 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You access to our Service or parts of our Service;.
- THE Company (referred to either as “The company”, “We”, “We” the “Ours” in this policy) refers to EasyOnlineMedia Digital Marketing Agency, Secretary of the Bishop of Methoni 2, Pylos of Messinia 24001.
- The Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, on your mobile device or any other device from a website and contain the details of your browsing history on that website.
- THE Country refers to Greece
- Device means any device, who may access the Service, like a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Privacy is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- THE Service refers to Website https://easyonlinemedia.gr/.
- As Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, the provision of the Service on behalf of the Company, the performance of services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- The Usage Data refer to automatically collected data, whether generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, during a page visit).
- “You” refers to the person who accesses or uses the Service or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, it depends on the situation.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include;, but are not limited to:
- Email adress
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, Postcodes, City
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, included, indicatively, the type of mobile device you are using, of your mobile device's unique identifier, your mobile device's IP address, your mobile phone's operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (ή Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) which allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited these pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a particular module and verifying the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “Permanently” the “Temporarily”. Persistent Cookies remain on your PC or mobile device when you are offline, while temporary Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
We use so much “Permanently” as much as “Temporarily” for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary / Basic Cookies Type: “Temporarily” Cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Functionality Type : Permanent Cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid repeating your preferences each time you use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices about cookies, visit the Cookies Policy https://easyonlinemedia.gr/cookie-policy/
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including tracking the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To perform a contract: the development, the compliance and acceptance of the purchase contract for the products, the goods or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile app's push notifications about updates or informational communications related to features, products or services under contract, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer, similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to evaluate and improve the Service, of the products, of the services, of your marketing and experience.
We may share your personal information with :
- Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service and to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, this information can be viewed by all users and may be distributed publicly outside.
Preservation of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, are processed at the Company's operating offices and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred – and be maintained in – computers located outside the region, province, your country or other state jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Under certain conditions, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data, if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. court or government agency).
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee their absolute safety.
Our Service is not addressed to anyone under 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 13 years without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove this information from our servers.
If we must rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your data and a parent's consent is required, we may require parental consent before we collect and use this information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and take no responsibility for the content, the privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services;.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://easyonlinemedia.gr/contact/